Hello All, First post...

Well Now I am a little worried as I just ordered a pair of m3 v2's (anyone no why on my email confirm it listed them as m3 vi?).

The reason I bought them is exclusively to mix studio work. I was about to drop a considerable amount more on a set of studio monitors to replace my Mackie HR 24's with as I can NEVER EVER get a mix to translate to another system. I was on a highly respected web site and a person was saying that a well known engineer recommended for them to buy a pair of Paradigm Mini monitors, I went to their site and decided the M20? would be more satisfying for the purpose. But the local dealer would never answer their phone. I was looking around and had already settled on buying an Axiom system to use as a pseudo mastering system based on (target audience mixing), then I saw a comparison between the Axiom and Paradigm and thought I would try the M3's.

The reason given and being is the engineer claimed that the mixes translate well to other systems when using this size speaker.

Presently I use the 824's and a set of JBL's with a sub and still strike out on translation. So I thought before I spend a score of money on something that may or may not work for me I would spend 320.00 and get something that may suit my needs just fine.

If interested I will post my thoughts after a get acquainted period.

I would post my studio site but do not want to get acused of spamming or trolling my first post out

T.