Well Jason, it looks as though you jumped into this whole M50 thing with your eyes wide open! At least you have a pretty good idea of what to expect!!

I also use my M50s primarily for HD and general TV vewing, and they work great in that role.

My acoustically challenged room conspires against them for music-only, but they still do a great job of coping!!

They are friendly sounding speakers though; they won't make a rude sound to upset little ones unless the recording really insists upon it!!

I almost bought a pair of Titans myself about seven years ago, but the dealer was just too long a drive, and then I found out I couldn't take the grilles off!!

The wait was the hardest part for me. I still have noseprints on the front window from when my M50s were delivered. I even brought my M50s in from the truck when it finally arrived near the end of the day.

I was afraid the driver was too tired!

So, looking foreward to hearing your impressions of your new speakers when they finally do show up. And hoping to welcome you into the "New Combined M40/M50 Posse"!!
Rich.