The secret thing is pretty funny if you think about it. I mean, the NSA thing leaked, the Blue Dress Stain leaked, Watergate, etc, etc. I guess the thing with the moon landings is that the people they trot out as "witnesses" lack any credibility I can detect. They "knew someone who knew a guy" or say "I can't reveal my sources but whoa nelly if you knew who they were your head would explode" or "yeah I was a was a second-tier engineer for Grumman and I got fired because I knew the LM wouldn't work and they said they let me go because I sucked at being an engineer which of course couldn't be the truth."

My favorite is the former Lockheed engineer (dang, what's his name) who never studied astrophysics or particle physics but has "guaranteed" that no one could survive even near-earth orbit much less flying through the Van Allen belt to the moon. He uses as the basis of his blather about the spaceflight hoax the fact that astronauts always say they can't see start most of the time when in near-earth orbit, completely ignoring the effects of atmosphere as a light filter, the lack of such a filter in space, the tremendous glare of the sun and moon and the earth itself which is several orders of magnitude brighter than any other celestial object etc.

"That's some catch, that Catch-22." "It's the best there is." M22ti VP150 EP350 QS8 M3Ti