Alright, So i just made a thread about this about 5 mins ago, i guess I forgot to hit post it!.

If it shows up 2 times, don't use this thread to discuss, please use the original thread.

Here is my problem:

My basement was half done when I moved into the house (framed and drywalled). There is a curved hallway and for some reason the previous owner decided to put up OSB plywood instead of drywall around the curve.

I am really new to this stuff so I was wondering if any of you have used 1/4" drywall to curve around walls lengthwise?

The total Radii is 10 feet long, and goes from about 0 degrees to 90 degrees (if you look straight out from the start of the curve, if that makes sense).

I am pretty sure I can accomplish this without wetting the drywall down (which is something i REALLY don't want to do).

SO ya, if any of you have done this before, feel free to chime in. Previous to this drywall idea we were going to wall paper the OSB abd blend it into the existing drywall wall, half the wall is drwall (the straight half) and half of the wall is OSB plywood (when is starts to curve). Its pretty stupid, kind of pisses me off every time i go down there!

Any suggestions will be helpfull! Also if you live in Canada and have used the high flex 1/4" gypsum sheetrock, feel free to let me know where you got it!

-Robb.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com