YA, I am finishing the basement myself with the help of my father in-law (3 weeks ago) who used to drywall for 3 years or so 20 years ago. So it was nice to have someone know what they were doing and to show my how to drywall the rest of the basement myself.

I think i would like to get a good mudder anyway, I am not that happy with the job that we did in my theatre room. I used an eggshell paint and could see mistakes which really should not have been there. So I sanded down the whole first coat of eggshell and re-painted with a flat paint. Can't even tell where they are now (I have total light control in that room anyway).

Its amazing how different I would have done certain sections (instead of using 1 sheet and cutting out corners etc...i would have used multiple sections to form the section.)

ANYWAYS, I guess this new flexible sheetrock doesn't requite scoring on the back. Also it is not a inside curve, i am curving the ouside (concave?) so scoring with a knife wouldn't do me any good.

-Robb.

Last edited by Hutzal; 09/01/06 04:38 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com