Thanks for all the tips bridgman! I did my best to look busy yesterday hoping for a Saturday delivery.... I have come to accept the fact that Tuesday is the soonest they will arrive. I'll just drink a lot until then.
Since I'm self employed (and my boss doesn't allow "sick days") I have no choice but to work on Tuesday. Fortunately, I can get done early!
I think that I will start somewhere in the 70's with music I haven't listened to in a long time to test out the new system. I even have a few good concerts on DVD waiting.
I have cables ready AND a 300' roll of 12 gauge wire here just in case!
My room is not the greatest but it will have to do! It's about 20' x 20' with vaulted ceilings and the rear wall is open in the middle (about 14') into another area of the house that is about 10' deep. The wall on the left side of the area is open at the ceiling, about 2' down and has arched doorways at each end. It's a very large space which is why I went with the plus2 sub. The good news is that there is at least 5 acres of land between me and the closest neighbor. I wonder how long it will be before they call me to ask what's going on over here!
Guess I better get some stuff done around here so I have Tuesday afternoon open.

Ron

Sony KDS-R50XBR1 Denon 4806ci PB12-Plus/2 M60's VP150 QS8's Dish VIP622 Pioneer Elite DVR57H