Quote:

I live in Queens, NY. I would love to hear if someone has a set up similar to the one I'm getting. I'm particularly interested in hearing what the EP350 has to offer, I am considering purchasing an EP500 if it does not satisfy me. Thank you all very much, I was already leaning on the Axioms, but now I am quite set on them.

I live in Port Chester, NY...depending on where you are in Queens, it's a hop, skip, and jump away from any one of the bridges -- Throggs Neck, Whitestone, and the Triborough. Let me know if you are interested...and we can set something up for the evening/weekend.

Though I don't have the combination that you might want to invest in, I do have this: 2xM80's, 1xVP150, 1xEP600, 4xQS8's, HK AVR-7300, Xbox 360, and a Sony DVD/SACD Player. So, basically, you will be covered from all aspects in HD (movies, games), sound - axioms, and any kind of music you listen to...of course, you may bring your own selection...

Anyway...good luck with your decision...and again, PM me, if this is something you are interested in. See ya.