I have to say that ever since I got my m22's and vp150, i've been disappointed with the timbre matching, just like psycho. The m22's seem to have a spike around the 5khz range(sounds brighter) while the 150 seems to spike around the 1-2khz range(sounding heavier and muddier). I'm not sure about the accuracy of my frequency estimate, but the point is both speakers seem to emphasize different frequencies, with the m22 being the more neutral speaker.

Some things to try for better timbre matching would be to place all the speakers the same distance from the wall. Make sure the 150 is angled directly towards ear level and push the 150 as much over the top edge of your tv screen as you can, somewhat reducing the extended baffle effects.

I also experimented with the amount of polyfill inside my 150. I actually took some out since another 150 I had for a short time had much less fill in it. Mine was filled almost completely. To me it sounds better and more closely matched to my 22's without as much fill. It seems to be less muddy. I'm not suggesting you do this, but it's a harmless experiment to try.