Thank you Randy !

In following my links to links to links yesterday I came accross a lot of your information and pictures of your superchunks. That is what I am considering doing first and foremost at this time is exactly what you did for the corners. Part of my problem though is that I do not have a "square" area, I have 3 walls and a big open space so on the right hand side there is no FRZ next to the speaker, it actually gets lost in the open space. I put a temporary piece of 4'X8' plywood as a makeshift wall to create a FRZ that is the same distance away from the speaker, about 20" as the left hand side. This helped improved the imaging. I might have to build a wall, or put in a tall bookshelf in that spot to create a surface onto which I can hang my FRZ treatment.

Thanks again for all the great information and sharing your experiences, it really helps people like me who are have absolutely no treatment of any kind start on the right note :-)

Stephane

Acoustic Zen Adagio, Veritas center, Axiom EP500, QS8s, Anthem AVM20, MC20,Adcom GFA7400