Hello -
Well I am not going to admit to how many hours I have spent learning Sketchup and goofing off both at home and work to create these renders, but I am quite pleased with the results. They are dimensionally accurate for my basement room and there are only a couple of issues that I still have to resolve before I can start to crank some detailed bills of material etc.

A bit about my room:
18' x 15' 3"
Basement location

The "columns" are not really columns - they are hinged panels to hide doors

The walls are covered with GOM fabric frames spaced off the walls by 3" to allow acoustic treatments and adjustment to treatments after the room is built

There is a fabric covered soffit that will ring the room and also contain bass trapping material within

2 Superchunk bass traps at the front of the room

Ceiling will be fabric covered panels allowing both first reflection point treatment as well as a fiber optic star field (not shown in renders)

The stage is 12" high with a curved front and step
Fabric covered columns on each side of the stage, joined at the top, hiding the center and left/right speakers.

12" riser at the back of the room
5 Berkline 090 style recliners - 3 in back, 2 in front

The sub will be hidden under one of the boxes to the side of the front seats.

4 QS8s for surround and rear speakers - still trying to jam the floor standing speakers in the front - you will see the tight fit in the renders

The projector, center speaker, and a few other items are not included in these renders yet.

There is a door in the rear corner of the room that is hidden by fabric panels and to the side of that is a cavity that will hold the equipment rack - this is actually under the stairs going upstairs in the house.

What do you think?

Lewis