Quote:

I inquired Axiom about upgrading my M22's (perhaps even to M60's) with the V150 so that they're the same color, and at the same time I would buy a few more QS8's to complete the setup. To my dismay, it turned out that since my M22's were purchased more than 2 years ago, there was no way I could upgrade through Axiom {{SNIPPED}} Everyone here raves about the outstanding customer service and the unmatched mission to make every customer satisfied... Well, Axiom is great, but it does seem that that reputation is a bit overblown. I guess I was just a bit disappointed when I had such high expectations that they would do everything they could to help me, but there is a limit. I love my Axioms, but I will have a different level of expectation out of Axiom in the future.

Jeff:
At the risk of coming off as sounding like an Axiom fanboy, I must respectfully disagree.

I think it's unreasonable to expect ANY company to take back a two year old product because you now don't like the color. If something had broken, I'm sure Axiom would have taken care of the problem with the high level of satisfaction that you were expecting. But to take back a product because you prefer a different color? What are they supposed to do with the ones you send back since they don't sell "used" speakers….just throw them out and eat the manufacturing and shipping costs on them? Have you essentially get two sets of speakers for the price of one? How could they stay in business if they keep sending new speakers to customers to replace some that are (more than) 1 year and eleven months past their 30 day trial because the customer decided they wanted something different now?

Do you know of ANY other manufacturer or distributor that would do this? I think anyone else would be less than "polite" with you on the phone… I think they would laugh their butts off at your phone call.

Again, I know that I'll likely just be accused of being a fanboy, but as a small business owner, I just get annoyed when someone badmouths a great company because they won't bend over so far backwards for the customer that the company breaks their back in half….

Be reasonable….. The customer is NOT alway right as your post proves.

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::