I finally made the purchase….an Epic Grand Master 500 In-wall/On-wall system in Boston Cherry from the outlet. I am set to move into a new home on December 4th. I had the family room, 20 x 22 x 9, wired for the system and am getting a Pioneer 5070 plasma to be the center piece. I also ordered a Yamaha RX-V659 to drive the system. I know that it lacks HDMI but with all the potential bugs at this time I figured I would go with a cost conscious receiver and upgrade later; hopefully, a component connection will provide the same quality of video reproduction. The only other potential downside is that the security system installer, Guardian, would only use 16 gauge wire and the builder would not allow me to go with another company. By the way, this is not my first post as in the moving transition I lost my Axiom password and the email account associated with it, so I reregistered. Thank you to everyone that has responded to my posts and questions and I hope to help out others that are considering the Architectural Series by posting pictures and reviewing the system.