I was actually suprised when I went into the Hifi store in my area, new england, and saw that they had axiom speakers. They said they had just got them in and where actually trying them out to see if they were going to carrying them. They seemed to be very impressed with them. Anyway I told them I had recently bought the m22's but would really like to hear the m3ti's.
I was very suprised at how amazing they sounded, so I asked to hear the m22, again I was blown away, and I had a pair of these at home. They played them through an arcam integrated amp and arcam cd player, then through cambridge audio integrated amp and cd player. I own a cal dx-2 player and an audio aero prima integrated amp. It's easily comparable to these two systems, but the imaging and stounstage coming from the speaker at the store was something I had not heard at home.
I realize these stores rooms are designed to do just this, make the speakers sound as good a they can. I know their full of specially placed room treatments and built in the ideal sizes, so my question is what, if there is anything, can I do to get the similar results in my room?