Ok guys, first off I have to say y'all are easily one of the most informed group of posters I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Your level of knowledge and willingness to help your fellow home theater nuts is most impressive.

I've got a wonderful problem, if you can truly call it that. I'm finally going to be able to upgrade to a first-rate home theater system, and have become completely lost in trying to decide what to buy. I'm in the process of renovating a 1922 office building, the top floor of which is to become my new 2400 square foot apartment. As such, I've got pretty much free reign to build a dedicated home theater room. The room, as it now stands, is going to be 12' x 24', with a 10' flat ceiling. The left and back walls are brick, with three windows along the left wall and two along the back wall. Each window is 3 feet from the floor, four feet high, and each is 42" wide. I'm leaning toowards putting down carpet in this room, but right now the floors are hardwood. The front wall is typical sheetrock, and the remaining "wall" to the right is currently open. Seating is yet to be determined, but figure a couch, loveseat, coffee table, and maybe a chair or two.

So far, I've got a 50" RCA plasma (at a remarkable deal), and am pretty much set on the Epic 80 system, with an additional sub and two more QS8s for rear center surround.

For components, I'm trying to decide between separates or a top of the line receiver. I already have a Panasonic DVD-XP82 that I think is going to be a great DVD player, but that option is up in the air as well.

So, the choices are as follows:
Denon AVR-5803
Integra DTA-9.4 and Integra DTC-9.4

I've never had seperates before, but would have no problem with the connections, settings, etc. I plan to spend alot of time getting this right.

I imagine this system will be used mainly for DVD/TV viewing, but I'm quite partial to old country and bluegrass as well.

Well, there it is. Where do I go from here? Like I said, I'm completely lost in the separates world in regard to what's good/what's bad, so I'm turning to your collective wisdom to help guide me.

Also, I know that Axiom makes great speakers (as a side note, Axiom seems to remind me of the early days of Porsche or BMW, a company where the engineers rule and pure performance seems to be driving every decision) but would I be better served to step up a price point or two to match the rest of the system? Not "match" in regards to pure dollars spent, but simply to get better performance.

Sorry this turned into such a long post, but I wanted to get out as much info as possible to help you guys guide me through this "problem!"