Well, my job here is done. I have made the WAF transition seamless for you. You can thank me with $$ or beer. If beer is first then I am sure I will forget all about the $$.

I would do your homework on the M60 vs the M80's. From what I have heard, there really is not a major difference between the two (I have not heard the M80's). With your short listening depth I do not see the need for the M80. Also, by going the M60 route you can "compromise" (or at least tell you wife that) with the smaller of the two (M60). This will make you look like you are taking in her feelings on the matter, not just getting the biggest baddest thing out there.

Regrding in-ceiling subs. To me, does not sound like you would be getting anywhere near the SQ as I think you are looking for. If I were you I would call Axiom directly and ask the question. They are very fair with their advice.

So, I leave you now with my wife advice now done. No need to cheer or praise my name....well you can if you want to. I know Jack still has the shrine of me up.