Quote:

Interesting article on PS3 vs XBOX for those that are looking at both. PS3 vs 360

Hey, wait until I put mine up on eBay before telling people how great the 360 is!

Oh, and for those wondering (probablly nobody besides me), about Talladega Nights Blu-Ray... Sometimes it is easy to overlook the obvious. Right on the front of the box, in the lower right hand corner, is a sticker stating that they (both) come with Talladega Nights inside....
Hypothetically, of course....

I stopped at Wally-World tonight and picked up two copies of Resistance: Fall of Man, which made the 19 year old sales guy (his name was Rocky) drool. He said that it was just awesome, and the graphics were unbelievable. I told him that I needed two, and he gave me a "you lucky bastard" look. He then commented on how they have so many XBox360s on the shelf, and they aren't as good of a seller, and I told him about how the "responsible" parent will buy their kid a 360 over the PS3 or Wii this year due to price, availability, game development, etc... I don't think that he believed me. Although, I do hear that the Wii is just good plain (and less expensive) fun. Not quite the graphics and processing beast as the other two, but fun just the same.

Farewell - June 4, 2020