I was all set to pick a pair of T45 or T55s and enter them into an extended listening experiment with the M22s. But the store, of course, was out of stock. Now, I'm starting to wonder what's going on with this dealer. They had recently moved to another location. Originally, they stocked the upper lines of PSB and B&W, but now they only stock the image line and the 600 series of B&W, and they recently added Yamaha speakers to their line up. I auditioned some demo B&W 603S3 towers which were being sold off for a 40 percent discount and I thought they sounded dreadful. If you want anything else, you have to order it. Another thing I noticed is that all of the old salesmen/audio experts who were in there 30s and 40s have disappeared and have been replaced by teenagers. It kind of makes a guy wonder how long they will actually be in town. And how difficult it will be to get work down on anything I purchase from them in the future. Once again the M60s/M80s are starting to look more inviting.