Ok, for the specs of the rest.

Projector - Optoma H31
I went with a 480p projector because it was really cheap, but good picture. I don't have any sources that are HD, so I didn't need the extra res. By the time BluRay and HDDVD come to a reasonable price, I will need a new bulb anyway, so I will just buy another projector.

Screen - Homemade
I made the screen out of a 4x8 sheet of Sintra plastic I bought for $40 from a local sign shop. I think it looks as good as much more expensive screens that I saw in stores.

DVD Player - Pioneer DV-490V-S
It is progressive scan, plays anything I throw at it, DIVX and MPEG4 files, MP3, etc. and has component out. My biggest complaint is that it takes a few seconds to register that it recieved the power on code.

Reciever Denon 1906
Got a good deal on this in hamilton as a model close out. Decent enough reciever, has all the features I need. Don't really have much to compare it to.

VCR - to tune regular cable

Playstation2 - It is almost daunting to play some games on such a big screen. I wish the PS2 had proper 480p output though.

Chairs - Palliser home theater in a box seating.
The fabric is a really soft microfabric. It is really comfortable. Each seat reclines, and has its own cup holder in the armrest. I like these because the chairs and the arms are seperate and I can re-configure them if I please.

I have all the wiring run through the drop cieling and walls so that nothing is showing. I have the electrioncs on a dedicated circuit, and the sub on another dedicated circuit. The wall lights are independant from the pots in the cieling, and they are both on dimmers. I can actually get pretty good ambient light levels with the pots and still watch a movie since they are fairly directional.

bflat