I am in the process on re-vamping my old Surround Sound System in my Family Room. Room dimensions are as follows 15ftwide x 20ftlong. The tv sits on the far end with right side one wall and left side a half wall. The back end is open to the foyer. Essentially the room size is 15x20 but does not have half a side wall or back wall as it is all open.

I am contemplating the following subs. Either 1 Klipsch RSW10(front left corner, 2 RSW10s(front left corner and behind the coach) or 1 RSW12(front left corner). I have found these ultra cheep less than $400 and $600 from an authorized dealer. What are your thoughts, is the 1 RSW10 enough or should I step up to the RSW12 or go for two?

Second question is I am not sure that I will be buying all Klipsch speakers. I want in walls around the plasma L,R a center on top of the cabinet below the plasma and in-ceiling for LS,RS,LRS, and RRS. 7.1 of course. Will I have a hard time matching these if I do not buy all Klipsch? Your help and comments are greatly appreciated.