Quote:

Is there no one in Regina that has a VP100 or 150 that you could audition? If not how about a road trip to Calgary where there has been an explosion of Axiomites lately, I would gladly give you an audition.

I'm sure there's got to be Axiomites here in Regina, the used EP125 I picked up for $80 can attest to that, but I don't know any of them. Funny enough a road trip to Calgary may be in the works over the next month or so. I have a lot of friends who have moved to Mecca...oops I mean Calgary (kidding just a little SK humour) so my wife and I travel there a couple of times a year. Thanks for the kind offer, I might just take you up on it one day.

Quote:

Like Jason (Jakewash) stated (and JohnK should have stated), if you are REALLY tight on cash (as it looks like you saved up for the M22s, obviously you want your money to go far in your speaker purchase), I would also recommend an M2 ($148.50 from FO) or M3 ($162.00) centre.

I can't say I'm poor but the combination of a new baby, buying a new condo and car over the past 3 months and trying to pay off the neverending burden that is student loans has really taken a toll on my bank account. Boy do I sound like whiner! You hit the nail on the head though, I do want my money to stretch as far as possible without compromising quality. With the M22's I think I found the right fit.

The idea of having a M2 or M3 as a center is very tempting if I decide to go that route. I actually used a Polk R50 as a center for awhile, and although it's not in the same league as the M3 or even the M2, I was quite happy with the sound.

Now I have to decide if I want to go with an integrated amp or receiver. Decisions, decisions. Don't worry I won't bother anyone with that question....quite yet. Many thanks to JohnK and my fellow Western Canadians jakewash and Hutzal for the advice. I really appreciate it.