Now that Axiom has entered into a deal to sell Sherwood Newcastle products on their website, how many of you will consider taking advantage of this partnership? My understanding is that the website is currently being worked and will soon have all the Sherwood Newcastle info on it we need.

I’m in the market for a new receiver, and the new Sherwood Newcastle R-972 and R-982 models have me interested. I’ll be ordering an Epic 60/500 system in just a few weeks and was planning to buy a new receiver then, but after seeing what these new HDMI 1.3 receivers offer in terms of features and price, I’ve decided to wait until the fall to replace my 7 year old Yamaha RX-V595 receiver. Now when I place my order for the Epic speaker system, I’ll get a 5.1 set-up and wait until October/November to buy either the R-972 or R-982 and one or two rear centers to finally complete my home theatre sound system. For me, this is a great opportunity since I can do both at once and from the same company.

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." Al Swearengen