I may have discovered one of the best 2.0 computer speaker systems out there.

I have had my HP Media center computer for a few weeks now, and everything has gone well.....except for the cheesy 2.1 "upgraded" HP speaker system I had them add to the bundle.

Without boring everyone with the details, let's just say that, even though I connected everything correctly....the cheesy sub squealed in a "deliverance" kind of way.

After several long conversations with HP "techs", (who sounded like they were in India, and had never heard of a sub-woofer) it became apparent that I would have to do something on my own.

I had had my eye on these philips 80watt 2.0 PC speaker system at (of all places) Wal-mart.

I got on the web and found reviews on Amazon.com about them, and the 7 reviewers were raving about them.
Again, to make along story short.........I bought them!

WOW!.....THEY ARE FANTASTIC!

They are Philips, model MMS321 2.0 80WATT, stainless steel (on the face) multimediaspeakers. (Dell sells them in black too).

I don't know where to start....they are THAT good!
I had read the reviews on Amazon.com about how good they were, and they were right. These speakers are WAY better than I expected, (I'm sorry I can't provide a link for those who may be interested )....I RECOMMEND them to all.

EVERYTHING is great, from the stainless look, to the no grille cloth, (to see the metal tweeter,cone-less metal speakers, and the bass radiators) to the fact they have plenty of power, (80 watts) AND there is so much tight bass...............I no longer NEED a sub.
They appear to be made VERY well, even the packaging is first class.

Anyhow, it is nice to have a product in this day and age, that I can get excited about, and recommend to others.
If any of you need PC, or multmedia speakers, you can find info on the web about these.

They range from $72.00-$92.00 on line. (mine were $59.95 at Wal-mart)

P.S. This is reminiscent of, and ALMOST as much fun as, when I got my M60s.....now I can rock, when on line too......with my new MINI-M60S.

LIFE: "Choices, balance, and timing"

(Larryism)