Thanks again everybody for the kind words and compliments, we got darn near all of our ideas from several of the rooms we've seen here on the Axiom board (Dave, Ray and others!) as well as a couple of other forums. Hopefully we can share what we've done with a screen room to help anybody else who wants to pursue a dedicated HT, media room.

The room measures 25'x 14' and the ceiling is 7'3"(flat) 7'8"(peak).

Michael, don't count me out of the woods just yet ol' buddy ... I *still* have the additional media storage cabinet under the refrigerator to build!

Tom, the big black thing is one of four acoustic panels I picked up whenever I had aspirations of tweaking the room into acoustical perfection but bypassed that idea whenever I found out the little gained wasn't enough to make up for the aesthetics lost, so therefore it ain't nothing but a black rectangle to put the TV (centerline of wall) in proportion with the two pictures. Any lower, the pictures looked funny but alone with the TV they somewhat overwhelmed the TV, the panel fills the void ... we're open for suggestions though!

Peter, but ... that's *exactly* why I feel so comfortable running around the room naked!

Rich, I do like Stevie Ray! While in Dallas this past December I did get a chance to visit his grave site but the museum is only open two weekends a month and I made the trip on the wrong weekend. I'm still kicking myself for not taking the 3(?) hour drive down to Austin, maybe next time.
Also you know this room actually started out as a built in screen room, fortunately the trusses were already in place so it was primarily a frame it up, electrical and drywall job ... I actually enjoyed it.

Thanks again everybody for the compliments and don't forget, we're always open for suggestions and if anybody is in the area at any time ... drop on by!

Rick
Our Room

smile