Quote:

Quote:

Interesting dilemma. I have a room of similar dimensions, approx 2500 cu ft, but will be using M22's, a VP150 and 2 QS8's.

My thoughts are initially between EP350 and VTF2.2, or should I be looking larger like VTF2.3??? Any thoughts??

I hear the EP500 is great, but I really cant justify the extra $$ over the HSU in my mind when I have other expenditures (home reno's, new car, kids school, etc)and the feedback is they are all so close in performance.

ctown,

I now have my system in and the EP500 to go with it. I will be calibrating the system either tonite or tomorrow, if you want to check out the EP500, I can def. accomodate that, Jakewash, you're invited too

Thanks for the invite, I may take you up on that sometime in the near future.

Jakewash, I know what you are saying, but the EP500 is still some $400 or $500 more than going VTF2.2 or VTF2.3 if you factor in shipping. IF they are that close in performance according to Craig, I will go with the HSU. When I get my passport, I'll let you know next time I'm making a trip by Fernie and I can pick one up across the border.

Even the PB12NSD or PB10 score high and you can get those here in Canada for a lot less.

later, Al