“To wait”

Do you guys really understand what you are saying when you say that in regards to this disgustingly expensive A/V hobby? When has technology not changed from month to month this past decade? There is always some new gadget or process that ‘improves’ video or audio getting released.

Right now the only unknown is just exactly what the studios will throw our way to get our money. HD is the holy grail of cash cows for this current decade. You can wait for ‘version II’, but why wait for that? You might as well wait for ‘version III’, or hell wait for ‘version IV’. And just when it starts to look as if ‘they’ have finally got to the end of the HDMI chain, wireless will be rolling out. Might as well wait for that if you’re really patient. But then there will be some sort of full body stimulated or telepathy method for transferring media being dreamed up by that time.

To hell with ‘waiting’ is what I decided to do. Every day I wake up is a blessing and I don’t want to ‘wait’ to enjoy something I can enjoy today just because there might be something better available in six months.