>>Yeah Robb, those speakers are(gasp,pant)beautiful, and I'm sure that John Bridgman will be delighted with your QS mounting system. You might experiment with the M3 separation to see if there's a significant difference.>>

Thanks John, bridgeman should be proud that he has started a Canadian custom! Regarding the M3's, This system will be moved downstairs at the end of this week, so I am waiting for the move to actually calibrate the system.

>>So much for the fireplace being the focal point in the room eh!>>

Shhhhh, don't tell my wife (again!) This was a temporary fix!

>>I 'just' finished The Return of Superman about 20 minutes ago as well. Great movie for shaking the foundation a little . Another bassy one you might want to check out is "Titan A.E." I was surprized how much LFE was in it.>>

I have seen that movie before (I am a fan of animated movies and CG movies), I'll give it another gander now that the EP500 is here!

>>Yes, Titan AE is a suprising movie with great sound affects. If you like Sci Fi with cartoon animation, this one will suprise you.>>

I love sci fi, how is the "Atlantis" animated film for bass? Anyone know?

Thanks for the kind comments guys...one thing about finishing your basement is only after a week, there is a coat of dust on the speakers!

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com