Believe me, I'm pretty sure I might have the flu on Friday. Luckily my boss doesn't care if I work from home on Friday (I'm an IT guy), so that's a plus.

Just ordered the Emotiva LPA-1 too. I was going to be daring and see how my Pioneer AVR does (>6ohm) with the M80's, but have decided that I really ought to have something rated appropriately to run them. I've had my eye on the Emotiva amps for a couple of months after seeing a few gorgeous photos of the MPS-1 floating around here. Thought I'd give the LPA-1 a shot since it's safe down to 4ohms.

I have read here that the M80's are slightly picky about positioning, but I hope that won't be a problem. My m22's are set up now in such a way that I *think* the M80's will be a drop-in replacement. The m22's are about 3 feet from the back wall, and about 2 feet from each side wall, so the M80's should have room to breathe. My Den/HT room is about 3300 cu/ft, and I have the full support of my wife to move couches, bookshelves, etc as necessary. She's an audio-nut too, so that helps.

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office