Quote:

Quote:

I'm really not overly thrilled about having to unbox them all upstairs in the living room, just to box them back up to take down to the theater room once it's finished. However, I most likely will be doing just that, because I don't feel comfortable waiting two more weeks to unbox them only to find that there was damaged caused during shipping.

It's probably a good idea to do so. The last thing you want to do is discover damage at the last minute and then have to wait another week or so for replacement or repair before being able to set them up once your construction is completed. Of course I'm hoping there is no damage, but if there is, get it fixed before the theater is completed. Be ready for opening day

I totally agree with you. Tonight I opened my two pairs of QS8's, thankfully they're fine.

In the morning I'll be opening my VP150 and M80's to see if they're ok. Actually, I may end up checking out VP150 before I call it a night tonight, but the M80's I'll be checking in the morning.

I'll let ya know if there's any damage. Gawd I pray that there isn't. As of now though, so far so good.