With thanks to Stereo Times for their review of the Antique Sound Labs MG S1 15DT:

"The Antique Sound Lab MG SI 15 DT is an exceptionally seductive and tantalizing amplifier. Its midrange and treble performance capture the sonic beauty of instruments in a way that re-awakens the ear’s delight in sonorous beauty and at a level of resolution that should arouse “Eureka!” responses, especially given its affordable price. Its rendering of CD should melt the heart of anyone frustrated by that format’s unnatural aspects. Though the amp’s bass performance, like every tube amp I’ve ever heard, falls short of a good solid-state amp’s drive, timing and control, and thus will limit the amp’s performance with some music, its opening up of a wide category of music’s deep sonic beauty is a rare achievement indeed, and one well worth the amp’s affordable price of admission.

Paul Szabady"

I have one of these and agree with Paul's review. I can also attest as to how sweet a match this tubie is with the Axiom M3s. Not as good with the M2s or the M22s, but super with the M3s.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.