Hey Zuter, Welcome...

Yes it is important for your center and left/right speakers to be matched. This will help give you a better soundstage and seamless transition.

I had some Klipsch floorstanding RFII's at one point. A friend of mine now owns them. At the time I thought they were great, because the speakers they replaced were very cheap infinity bookshelfs.

I then upgraded to Axiom m60's, which were in a whole other league from the Klipsch's. When I decided on m60's, they were compared against B&W 703's, Paradigm Studio 7's, and NHT ???. All of the 3 above were also better than the Klipsch.

Klipsch is a good Retail type speaker in my opinion. The HORN sound is not for everyone. If you want clear, accurate, detail of your music, then I would look at a dome tweeter design.

Many people will tell you Axiom's are bright, and compare them to Klipsch. I just don't see that explanation as being true.

I currently own m80's for my mains and most likely will never change again, that is until they come out with m100's.

I would also suggest you check the audition thread to see if you can swing an audition in your area. That is all it took for me.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85