Hello,
both rooms I have used my axiom speakers in are about 12x16. The EP125 never excited me, and then it got a little staticky so I sent it back. Not sure if mine was defective or not, it may have been a cable ??, but I took advantage of axiom's upgrade program, and upgraded to the EP175.

The EP175 does round out the overall bass of the M22's. I know other posters talk about better bang for the buck with other sub manufacturers at this price range, but I wanted all my speakers to match.

It looks like you are on a tight budget, going with a phantom center and all. I dont have any experience with a phantom center so I cant comment on that. If I had a chance to purchase my sub over, I would have went ahead and gotten the EP350 ( the $$ jumps between the lower 3 subs are not that steep), but ultimately would like an EP500 (yea that is a big $ jump). My brother has the EP500 and I just think it has so much potential, when properly calibrated and placed.

I dont know where you are located , but you're more than welcome to come audition my EP175 , in boston cherry. You can hear them with my M22's. My M22's are not 'v2', but the 'ti' version, FWIW

good luck
Randy

Quote:

Randy - how big is the room you are in? I see you returned the ep125 for the ep175. You also run the M22's and QS4's. I'm considering an Axiom system with M22's, QS4's, and EP125,

Axiom M80, Ep600, Qs8, VP150, Crown XLI 2500 , DBX Driverack PA2, Focusrite Scarlet 2i4