OK...I'll jump in.

I first bought and loved a pair of M22's. I was able to compare them side by side with several different speakers, including the Energy C-3, Rocket RS-150, and Ascend 170's. In the end I still loved my M22's. There clarity and details are unsurpased.

Then I heard the Energy Veritas 2.2's and fell in love with them. (Yeah,yeah - I'm a speaker whore) I ended up buying a pair of the Veritas 2.2's (only because they were 50% off - which STILL put them at $750!) I got them home and I was in bliss. They had the detail of the M22's but a fuller richer sound. A really stunning speaker.

Then I heard the M60ti. Now I own a pair of M60's and my hunt for speakers is over.

The M60ti has a tremendous soundstage. HUGE compared to the M22 and even the Veritas 2.2's. It has all the clarity and fine details of the M22 without the same harshness at louder volumes. (at lower volumes I never had a problem with the M22, but I do know what people mean by "harsh" at louder volumes) The only edge I'd give the Veritas over the M60's was in "brassy" instruments. They had a nicer resonance than the M60's. This same rich resonance was also nice on female vocals as well. But the greater detail and that enormous soundstage really won me over to the M60's. (Beside that, the msrp on the Veritas was $1500 - I don't want to support a company that's going to gouge people like that!)

Yeah Axiom - quality products at FAIR prices.

So there you have it. Sounds to me like you would be well suited for a pair of M60ti's as well.