Quote:

How does it sound? How is the imaging, clarity, soundstage? How do the rears sound and the bass?

in pure layman's terms..... for stereo applications, i could not be more delighted. they speakers sound much more expensive than their price tag. they also sound much "larger" than i feel they probably should. the sound is very clear and crisp. the sound appears to be very transparent, a fact that quite pleases me. of course, i'd love to have larger ones, but with the missus, that was a factor to consider heavily. (besides, i have two mackie srm 450's upstairs in my dj setup).

for home theater applications, i'm limited to shrek, cars, thomas the train & nemo (obviously the two year old still rules the roost) as far as experience goes and i haven't really got to watch any of those in their entirety. i do realize that the center may be too large, but i really like a large center channel for whatever reason, i've always had one. the sub is a bit too small for my taste, but i don't feel that i have had to compromise much as i really rarely watch movies and when i do, the 10" sub provides plenty of bass. the rears are beautiful and i love how they fit in with the rest of the architechture. i would have liked to have mounted them lower, but i was limited due to the fire blocking that was required to be in the wall per the City.

overall, it hasn't been very long that i have had to test them and i haven't listened to very many things on them, but i am beyond satisfied.

i'll report more when i have been able to give them proper audition.

i felt i was taking a risk ordering a product online that i haven't heard, but it worked out quite nicely.