Quote:

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but: I WILL NOT be assimilated, resistance IS NOT futile! I sometimes leave the house just to get AWAY from the phone! I listen to my music straight from real CDs or DVDs or SACD with every darned zero or one getting through, either on speakers driven with a real sound system, or with a PCDP with quality Headphones...no buds or those goofy cheap little portable cans!(cancel that; my Wife likes her iPod with KSC75s) When I get on line I want to look at a real MONITOR no smaller than 19" and have a full-size keyboard! I figure out where I'm going before I leave and I watch the ROAD when I drive! And the speedometer is good enough to tell me how fast I'm going and if I really, really want to see which direction I'm heading, the van has a compass display. Besides; I haven't gotten lost since I was sixteen!

My Nikon F2a takes great shots or we take the Wifes' digital cam.(in the years I've had a camera phone I believe I've taken three shots with it!)And as far as video; why on earth would I want to watch a video on a teensy little screen when I'm outside in the heat when I can watch it at home on a 65" screen with full surround and enjoy the air-conditioning!? And if it displays TV; 1000 channels and nothing to watch anyway! And they ain't nothin' goin' on in my life important enough that I can't wait to get home to check my e-mail that I normally only check once every two or three days anyway!

Resistance IS NOT futile!

You rebel! But a guarantee you have an automatic thermostat on your central air system!

Epic Grande Master 500 w/ on wall VP180