First of all I want to thank John (Jakeman) for helping me via PM. I can only hope, with a little trial and error, I will have a nice graph like him some day. Just hope I don't have to purchase more subs to get it done...

OK, I received my SMS-1 on Monday and finally had time tonight to experiment. I first just played the sweep while moving the sub in different locations to find the flatest curve. This ended up being along the left wall below my first reflection panel, pretty close to my left front m80.

After that I messed with the trim, phase, dB levels, etc. to improve the curve a bit more. Then it was onto the SMS setup menu. There I changed the polarity to "-" which made the curve flatter.

I disabled the low pass crossover since my receiver is handling the bass management.

I also changed the subsonic slope to 6dB for now, but was unable to lower the subsonic frequency to below 15hz (default). This is because I have firmware version 2.1. I plan to download 2.11 which lets you go down to 5hz. The 600 can handle it, and this is why Jakeman's graph is flatter below 20hz.

Here ya go....

Graph without applying any EQ yet.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85