Never mind about the request for opinions. The speakers are up and they look great. They are centered about 4' up the wall and are pointing slightly downward with no toe in. I found that going down one click on the bracket was too far, so I used the included shim to point them downward at the angle I wanted. Similarly, toeing them in one click was a bit too much so I left them straight ahead. I didn't have any black screws handy to match the bracket, so I used some 3/4" silver screws to attach the bracket to the speaker. I felt a satisfying bite as I drove the screws into the cabinet (yes, I pre-drilled!) and I have no doubts about the security of the entire unit.

The listening tests showed a pleasant increase in bass, lending an unbloated roundness to the sound. Also, the music seems to be coming from larger speakers due to the increase in height, an illusion I find very pleasing. There's not much difference in imaging since the speakers are only mounted about 2 - 3" wider and 3" further back than they were before.

All in all, a very worthwhile change. I might post a picture or two later, but I'm currently supervising my two kids as they play in a wading pool full of uncooked rice and beans, and various glass beads and smooth stones (a.k.a. "treasures).