Every year in Calgary, there is a liquidation sale by soundsaround, they carry mostly higher end stuff (for example, they carry the RX-V line, not the HTR line).

Well, I was planning on getting an HD-A2 from another place for $188 the same day of the liquidation sale at soundsaround, but then I saw in the paper they were selling the HD-A20 for $244!!!!! I just could not believe that price (Today, bestbuy is having a sale on the HD-A20, for $579!!).

In any case, I got a good deal, and I must say that I LOVE HD DVD!!! I am not a big fan of sony, so I am choosing to stay HD DVD exclusive. I thought DVDs looked good on my 92" HD screen (sanyo Z5). But after getting to see some real high def stuff, I am completely hooked! It is so much more clear, I never thought my projector could go that clear!!! I am very glad that I am in the HD club now, and to boot, if HD DVD loses, I have an awesome upconverting player (they say its quality matches the oppos, if not better).

So ya, if any of you are hesitating to jump into the HD content, stop waiting! Its worth the money!

Last edited by Hutzal; 09/17/07 05:31 PM.

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com