Quote from the Pear Cable site:

"Ultra Low Electrical Reactance
The ANJOU Speaker Cable electrical properties begin with ultra low inductance. At just 0.025 mH/ft, the high current signals flowing through these cables will lose a minimal amount of energy. What is perhaps more unique, is the ability to achieve impressively low capacitance at the same time. The capacitance of the ANJOU Speaker Cable measures just 114 pF/ft, thus minimizing dielectric absorption. This is one of the lowest, if not the lowest capacitance speaker cables that is able to achieve such low inductance. While some cables can achieve lower inductance, these cables typically suffer from capacitance 50% to 10 times higher. Cables that achieve lower capacitance cannot match the low inductance of the ANJOU Speaker Cable. The ultra low reactance allows for extremely accurate energy transfer."

I purchased Belden 12 gauge speaker cable from Home Depot at a little less than $1 per foot. I looked this cable up on the Belden site and it has an inductance of 0.15 uH/ft and a capacitance of 22.3 pF/ft. This makes my cable, which cost 450 times less, more than 5 times less capacitive and 1,667 times less inductive!

The statements they are making with regard to low inductance and capacitance are absolutely false.