Hi,
I'm currently running a 5.1 M22, VP100, M2, HSU Sub setup. Over the next year or so I plan on upgrading that to an M60/M80, VP150 QS8 setup, but before I do that I need to upgrade to an HDMI receiver so I can get HD audio from my PS3. (Tastes: 75% Movies/25% Music)

I was going to go with the Denon 2808, but recently my budget was hacked in two and I'm left with around 500-600 dollars. Now, I want to get something with great sound quality that will satisfy me now but also be more than capapble once I complete my speaker upgrades My research has led me to the upcoming Marantz SR4002. SO I have 2 questions...

1. Is anyone using Marantz with their Axiom setup? How do you like it. I know some brands are supposed to be good with Axiom (HK/Denon) while others aren't so much(Sony/Yamaha). But I haven't seen any mention of marantz in these forums.
2. Will the 80 WPC of the SR4002 be enough for my future speakers? I currently have a 120WPC Sony which I'm sure isn't actually constanctly running 120WPC. (Not at $350 anyway)I'm sure the marantz will have a better sound quality, but will I be losing anything major by falling to 80WPC (90WPC if I splurge for the 5002)

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.