Originally Posted By: EFalardeau
I have the 805 and I LOVE IT. Especially since today I have an DVD-Audio/SACD player piping through HDMI.

As for your specifc questions:
1) No, you cannot set trebble controls per-source or bass management for that matter. Nice idea, which would not have have hurt them (actually, I think it would be smart for any of these amps to have multiple-config storage capabilities...)

I have no idea about Sirius stuff.

So far, I am very happy with the 805. It is part of a new generation of Onkyo receivers that will go far. They have a new push-pull dual amp that, for THX-certification sake are 4ohm compatible (I have driven my M80 with this amp at full power for 50 minutes--the full Del Leppard Best Of album--and it was not even warm. So, whatever used to be a huge issue with M80 and all the 6ohm certified Onkyo receivers is gone with the... (wow, is the first...) 4ohm certified Onkyo receiver is not an issue. Apparently, I might be the only one on this planet, hut I am stuck with what is happening in my appartment.

In conclusion, you seem to have only 8hms speakers, which make the 805 a very good choice.

Thanks for the info!

I tried asking a "sales associate" at Circuit City if you could watch a video source while playing Sirius. They told me it didn't support satellite radio. I left.

HG Cherry M80's, QS8's, VP150, and a pair of EP500's