Originally Posted By: nickbuol
Yikes.... $12,000 - $15,000 depending on what size TV you want to hold, and that doesn't include any "upgrades".... But, if you are rich, who cares about $15,000?!?!

Precisely! That's why I said "when I'm rich and famous." ;\) That is an outrageous price though, isn't it?

It's not so much the fact that the TV hides under the bed that attracted me, it's that once deployed, you have a large screen at what appears to he a good height to watch from a reclined position without breaking your neck with your chin on your chest and looking through your toes. Though, I suppose an argument could be made for the fact that, when not in use, the TV is out of sight (WAF?).

However, after I posted this, I got to thinking that if one has, at the end of one's bed, the space for this thing to deploy, why couldn't one simply have a handsome piece of furniture of some sort that would hold a similarly sized large screen at a decent height, and might even have room for some decent speakers to boot? I'd wager I could find something that would do the trick for a heck of a lot less than $12K.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton