LOL! Tom that "rich and famous" phrase is a flashback to my naive youth. When we were kids, we'd play our guitars and sing for hours and hours until our parents would throw us out of the house (we'd end up sitting in a car, parked on a side street somewhere in town, playing and singing until 3 in the morning -- needless to say, we were well known by our local gendarmes ).

In those days, the phase "when we're rich and famous...." was a common part of the fantasy. By the time we were actually real, full time, working musicians, though we had matured and faced reality, the phase remained common, but had morphed into a sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek reference to our youthful naivety. \:\/

Thus, when an outrageously "out of the question" situation arises, such as owning a 12 to 15 thousand dollar, under-the-bed TV mount, my chances of owning such an extravagance being about equal to my chances of becoming "rich and famous" (zero), the old phrase quickly comes to mind.

Fame is not merely overrated, Tom, I think it is a curse that I am greatly relieved to have missed (the "rich" part would've been nice though \:\) )

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton