I have had my Epic Grand Master system now for about six months and am tempted to upgrade the M22s to M60s, upgrade the VP100 to a VP150 and to replace the sub with an SVS or HSU. And its all your fault!

While I have enjoyed my current speaker setup (which is powered by a Yamaha RX-V625), I was not blown away with it like I expected. I had listened to some JM Labs speakers in a controlled environment and when I found the Axiom speakers being compared to them for half the price, I bit. I can't put my finger on my current dissatisfaction (dissatisfaction is too strong a word) but, it could be more room related, or receiver related than speaker related.

I'm also considering upgrading the Yamaha because Sushi does a great job of promoting the Pio Elite line and I live in Atlanta where I can get it from a guy for a good price.

If I do decide to upgrade, is it true that I will get 75% of the purchase value of what I return applied to the new speakers? What is the ballpark cost of my shipping 2M22's, a VP100 and a sub?

Any others out there that went through this upgrade process? Were you impressed with the difference?