Originally Posted By: Mojo
After Jason left, my wife and I listened to the different subs with track 4 of Eric Clapton's: Unplugged. And this is where you realize that the extra grand for the 600 is well worth it. Mind you, if you've never heard the revealing, transparent and smooth detail of the 600, you'd never miss it. Listeners don't usually listen for any details in bass because they have never heard them. And even when they listen to music on the 600, they don't hear the details until they are pointed out to them by someone in the know. And then it's like a light has been turned on for them. Track 4 has a very revealing bass guitar line that is only hinted at by the Hsu. The 600 reveals every nuance in an effortless, magical way. The 600 weaves the bass in between the rest of the music; the Hsu simply lays it on top. Until you hear it for yourself, you could never understand what I am talking about.

When I read this part, I felt as if it was something I’ve wrote in the past. I couldn’t agree more….. the 600 gets recognized for killer LFE, but not very often do folks recognize how musical it is. I find it extremely smooth, but yet tight when it needs to be. I love this Sub with music of all types.