Well, the increasing value in my piggy bank finally met up with the decreasing cost of buying some Axiom speakers!

It's been 9 months since I found this site. Now with Axiom adjusting their Canadian prices, knocking a point off the GST, AND throwing in an upgraded finish I was able to nip upgradeitis in the butt and go straight for a pair of M80s, VP150, and 4 QS8s, all in HG Cherry. These will be used with a STF-3 I got this spring and a new, lower end Denon reciever I got this summer for $150.

I'm replacing some 11 year old Sony floorstanders and surrounds I got in high-school that were used pretty much exclusively for HT. It would be nice to get into music a bit more, so we'll see how much/ if any of a difference even my untrained ear can pick up with the new system!

A few people have said the the factory outlet orders generally get shipped a bit quicker than the estimates. Does anyone have any good new about delivery dates with the custom finishes? It says 4 weeks or less to ship on the website.

I think my GF is already getting annoyed with hearing me talk about the new speakers, so I came here. Thanks for listening!

\:\/ \:\)