According to Windows Media player this format is mathematically lossless (470-940 kbps)I plan to rip all my cd's to an external firewire 250gb HDD. Gonna treat it like a separate whenever I upgrade my PC my files stay on the external drive. Now how do I get this music to play through my new setup Rotel RSX-1055 and Axiom speakers of course. Main reason for this is the playlist and I am lazy. My PC isn't close enough to run a cable out of the sound card (Creative Audigy2) to an input on the receiver. So how would you recommend this or is it a waste of time because the sound quality won't be worth it. A few ideas I had and was wondering if anybody else has tried it was to maybe hook up an external sound card specifically the creative labs Extigy to a notebook computer and then connect the Extigy to the receiver. I also saw Onkyo has something called nettune where you can use it has a music server via ethernet it can host your music collection for playback on the receiver. Has anybody had any experiance with the net tune. And if there is a better way I am wide open to suggestion. TIA

Chuck