The Axiom plant in located in Dwight, Ontario, It's about a 4 hour drive from Toronto, up the 400, then off to Muskoka, Nice drive in the summer, could be miserable in the winter, check weather forecast before you go.

I've been there a few times, once for listening tests and to pickup my Epic 80 system. If you pick your speakers at the plant, you will get another discount. No shipping (Make sure you take a vehicle that will handle the load, speaker boxes are quit large).

Give Noreen a call to set up a time; they will probably give you a plat tour also. That was really neat.

You can bring your Technics receiver with you, but you probably won't need it. They have very good and loud amps in their sound room that can really show off the Axiom line (however you may want to bring ear plugs, it can get very very loud).

You don't have to worry about your Technics driving them (unless you go with the M80's) as Axiom speakers are very sensitive.

When I picked up my system in the summer of 2005 I got a discount for shipping, factory outlet, and another one for buying 5 or more pieces and I still had 30 days to try it out. It was a great day!

Paul

paul

Axiom M80, VP180, Qs8, EP500
Epson 3020
Rotel RB-880
Denon AVR-990