Originally Posted By: Rux
I'll plan a trip with my family in the spring and come home with a mini van full. I plan for the fronts, rears, center and sub. Kids and my wife may have to ride on the roof, just kidding of coarse.

Actually, this may be a reality. I have a Kia Sedona and needed to take out all four back seats to fit my entire Epic 60/500 system comfortably. When I recently went up to swap my system out for the new High Gloss Cherry (Minus the sub) I left the 2 middle seats in. I had 2 M60's, 1 VP150 and 4 QS8's tightly packed in there with little room for out luggage to go up north for the weekend.
I would not plan on doing a family trip to get the speakers until you got all of the box measuments from Axiom. As well, if the wife is not really into Audio it could be a killer on the deal...

Don't worry about bringing your amp/receiver with you, this will be more hassle then anything for you and Axiom. One thing to think of is JC who works there is doing a full renovation and building the first complete Axiom demo theater that may be finished when you go up. That would be ultra cool.

High Gloss Cherry
M60 VP150 QS8
Open for Auditions but please don't drool on the High Gloss