Really looking forward to this if it is being made.

My own personal wants are as follows:

1) HDMI 1.3 (3in1 out or 2 out)

2) HDMI Connection between Axiom Pre-Pro and Axiom Amp (I know this is impossible since the amp has already been made, but really, why are we still using so many analogue pre-outs to connect to amps. In the digital age, its just silly and using HDMI or other single cable high bandwidth would cut down on clutter. You can't stop me from dreaming!)

3) Stereo Subwoofer option

4) Audessey EQ setup or something similar so that the average person can just plug in the listening mic and get her running.

5) Tiny package for WAF and Space conscerns on racks.

6) Flux capacitor

7) Decoding of all the audio codecs and new lossless formats so that we can have the DVD players just bitstreme the info to the reciever for 100% uncompressed lossless audio.

I agree with CV on a lot of his points, video processing I can do without since DVD players upconvert anyhow. A nice GUI which can be displayed over HDMI would be nice (like my current Onkyo 705).

Radio tuners I can do without. Product would have to be durable and have a solid build quality to it obviously.

I would pay a certain premium to have these made or at least assembled in Canada.

-Omar
Team Mischief