Since you will be using your PC for majority of your sources ie. CD,DVD,MP3,DiVx, etc...your setup sound like mine which is the HTPC (Home Theater PC). I definitely would not connect that 7.1 M-Audio Revolution card to a number of power amps or multi amp and use your PC as a pre/pro. I know that card can be combined to make all your outputs 7.1 but a external receiver/integrated or pre/surround processor with amps would work better. Your 7.1 M-audio Revolution card would work well using its Coax Digital out to the receiver for your surround duties. You can also connect your main left and right output to a receiver for stereo duties ie playing Cds and more importantly MP3's. The Revolution doesn’t resample sources below 48 kHz, something pretty much all consumer soundcards do. M-Audio’s Revolution 7.1, powered by VIA’s Envy24HT chipset, the card internally supports 24-Bit/192kHz for up to 8 (7.1) channels.
That said the HK is only 5.1 and 2x55w. More titles are coming out with 6.1 and eventualy 7.1. Some people on here are experts with media and surround technology. I'm not. The Denon is 6.1 2x80w and lots of people on here are Denon enthusiasts. The Onkyo is 6.1 2x80w but I have heard Onkyo rating a little lower than what they publish. That maybe not the case with this model.
Here is a site that has listings of a lot of receivers in whatever range you are comfortable.
http://www1.dealtime.com/xPP-Home_Audio_Receivers
find the range you are in and it will list a couple. Then head on down to your local shop. Another great deal is definitely on audiogon.com if available. I was able to snag a $4500+(cdn) power amp for $900(cdn).

Saturn